The variety of Erasmus+ grants for cellular college students

If you are going through the Erasmus+ programme, you can get a grant. The value is not the same for all students: it depends on the host country, your institution, social criteria or the means of transport you will use. The Erasmus+ grant can reach more than 1,000 euros per month in some cases.

All students are eligible for a mobility grant within the scope of thean Erasmus+ programme. This scholarship can even be combined with others, such as those of the regions or the city in particular.

Its amount depends on several criteria. Also, don’t be surprised if you don’t get the same amount as your classmates. Since this year, in addition to the “initial” grant, you can benefit from various financial supplements.

Read too

Erasmus+ scholarships for student mobility in higher education
Monthly scholarship amount Monthly supplement for internship mobility Monthly supplement “Inclusion” Complementary unit “Eco-Responsible Travel”
Group 1 countries From 310 to 600€ +150€ +€250* +50€
Group 2 countries From 260 to 540€ +150€ +€250* +50€
Group 3 countries From 200 to 490€ +150€ +€250* +50€
*If the student meets one of the nine “Inclusion” criteria.

Between 200 and 750 euros of Erasmus+ grant

The only condition to obtain a scholarship is the length of stay : the mobility of studies from the internship must be at least two months.

Each higher education institution then defines the value it gives to all its students. according to the interval given by the Erasmus+ programme. That depends on the host country, because the cost of living can go from simple to double.

In addition, students undertaking a study mobility:

  • in a Group 1 country (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden) benefit froma scholarship of 310 to 600 euros per month.
  • in a Group 2 country (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain) benefit froma bag in an amount including between 260 and 540 euros per month.
  • in a Group 3 country (Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, North Macedonia, Turkey) benefit froma bag in an amount including between 200 and 490 euros per month.

The amount of these grants corresponds to a mobility of studies. Those who do internship mobility will additionally receive a financial aid of 150 euros per month, regardless of destination.

Read too

The “Inclusion” supplement of 250 euros per month

New this year: the “Inclusion” add-on. It is intended for all students who meet at least one of the nine criteria :

  • being disabled or on a long-term mission;
  • reside in a municipality classified as a rural revitalization zone (ZRR);
  • reside in an address classified as a priority neighborhood in the city;
  • be a Social Criteria Scholar, Level 6 or 7 (or be a High School Scholar, Level 1 to 3, or a High School Scholarship, Level 4 to 6);
  • belong to a household whose family CAF ratio is less than or equal to 551 euros;
  • have been a Category A job seeker for more than one year;
  • be enrolled in one of the following schemes: combating school dropout, voluntary integration contract, contractual support for employment and guarantee of autonomy and youth, adapted military service or voluntary military service, TAPAJ program (alternative work paid by the day).

The amount of the financial supplement does not depend on your institution or host country. It amounts to 250 euros per month in all cases.

Read too

An “eco-responsible travel” supplement of 50 euros

Finally, a final financial supplement can be awarded to you if you choose “green” transport to get to the host country, such as bicycle, bus, train or carpooling. This impulse is the same for everyone, regardless of the choice of mobility and the distance travelled, namely 50 euros. This allowance is paid only once when you leave.

To obtain these “Inclusion” and “Eco-Responsible Travel” supplements, you only need to provide this information to your institution’s International Relations department. Then you will need to provide proof. Your institution will then pay you the appropriate amount. Please note that without your request, no further assistance will be provided to you.

Read too

Leave a Comment